The Manchester College Digital Marketing Strategy
TMC waas struggling to have a fully functional, navigable, fast loading, UI/UX rich and a mobile responsive website with all the advanced features.
Project Name: college digital strategy
Client: The Manchester College.
Project url: https://www.tmc.ac.uk/
- Keyword research was carried out for the whole website and including the courses to see, if they are correct and bringing in traffic
- Website amalgamation – Manchester College, created a new website, when doing this all the old URL’s had to be redirected to the new site, so no traffic is lost- this was done by mapping out all the old URL’s and then mapping them with the new ones.
- Link-building strategy was put in place to increase organic ranking and visitors which would enhance the search visibility
- Keyword research carried out to optimise the campaigns
- Individual ad groups created to target more effectively
- Bid management to enhance campaign performance
- A/B testing different campaigns
- Creating expanded text ads
- Specific demographics was set to target certain areas and get the best results
- Banners created which were appealing to the target audience
- Segmented the target audience by: age range, gender, interests etc…
Social Media Tasks
- Go to the college award ceremony and use periscope and Facebook live to reach a wider audience
- schedule posts and monitor social channels interactions
For years now, The Manchester college was suffering from not doing online marketing, the college was mainly focusing on offline traditional marketing, but due to times changing they knew they have to focus on online marketing to target their audience. After we was approached a new strategy was put in place where started off by doing an in depth SEO audit which highlighted some key issues such as; the website not being mobile friendly (new design was needed), Url structure was incorrect, proper keyword research was needed for each course.
Our latest projects
For years now, Adkrasol Design Studio was struggling to have a fully functional, navigable, fast loading, UI/UX rich and a mobile responsive website with all the advanced features.
“On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire”