Click On Digital provides PPC (pay per click) services to many clients, and is Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing certified partner, we’ll share our approach and best practice methods to help you best run and set up AdWords and Bing account.
What will I learn?
- Fully understand how to create and manage (PPC) paid search campaigns
- Keywords / negative different match types
- Learn how to increase CPC and reduce when needed
- Create and implement basic changes
- Use reporting features to manage your accounts
Why should I take this course?
This PPC course is for anyone wanting to know how to kick-start their career in the digital sector, by going down the Paid search route, also this course is for anyone wanted to refresh their knowledge in PCC.
Topic 1: The Fundamentals of Paid Search
- Introduction to (PPC) paid search
- Setting goals – CPA, ROAS, CPC
- User journey/landing pages
Topic 2: Campaign Structure
- Campaign structure
- Choosing keywords – negative keywords different match types
Topic 3: Ads and Landing Pages
- Ad copy writing
- Expanded text ads
- Ad extensions
- A/B testing
Topic 4: Budgeting and Advanced Targeting
- Account features and settings
Topic 5: GDN and Remarketing
- Google Display Network (GDN)
- Introduction to remarketing
- Advanced remarketing
Topic 6: Reporting Paid Search
- Data analysis
- Analytics within AdWords
- Course conclusion
How to book the PPC training course
You can click on the “Contact Us” below, or the following ways: